• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ilovepigsman's Ban Appeal

ilovepigsman

Stone
IGN: GUCCISAUCEDADDY (use to be ilovepigsman at the time of ban)
Banned by: @Kenneth_Chow
Time of ban: 8/9/2016
Reason for ban: alt account
Your story: I was accused of having another account named riche7846 (my cousin). we have been in game together and played with each other... On the day of the ban I was at riche7846's house but didn't bring my laptop with me, so he let me use his laptop and so I switched accounts and told everyone of proof we are cousins. This resulted in a perm banned for alt account for both accounts.

Last edited:

ilovepigsman

Stone
I like how this has been put up for almost a year now and none of the staff want to respond to it . Feelsbadman

riche7846

Gold
i like how u got the story backwards and i finally decided to look at ur appeal after 2 years of being banned (Edit: Sorry for posting on this appeal since it is against the rules. It has to deal with both of us and i wanted to make sure this dolt here doesn't mess it up by getting the story backwards.)

Last edited: