• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ilovefishdicks 3 day

IGN: ilovefishdicks
Banned by?: Not sure
Time of ban: While I was sleeping 2/8/12
Reason for ban: Region Exploiting
Your story: Okay well I woke up and I was banned for something I did a couple days ago.

When someone used this particular exploit at our town I messaged the staff and Apherdite gave us the response that what he did is not bannable but if you are caught doing it then the mod/admin has the right to kill you, take your items, and burn them. Here is the image of Apherdite saying it to Neotetro when we were unsure about it. http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9492/82497838.jpg

Before I was sent that message though I was told by Apherdite that you wouldn't be banned for this if you were caught. Here is the link to that image.
16id4iv.png

From the staff (Founder in particular) telling me and my friends that you wouldn't be banned for it I did it thinking, the worst thing that could happen is getting caught and then shocked to death. Neotetro did kill me and take all my items which was the end of that.

I'm not trying to say that I don't agree with the choice you made in banning me but I am just wondering why I was banned for something that is not bannable.

TLDR: Was the ban for exploiting or because I streamed myself exploiting? I didn't know that there was a rule in which you couldn't stream you exploiting into a chest if that was the reason. I didn't see any rules on the ToS or the forums about this so that's why I never closed my stream before I did it.