• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ILoveEroge's Ban Appeal

Fo0l3d

Glowstone
IGN: ILoveEroge
Banned by: ?
Time of ban: ~8PM EST?
Reason for ban: I don't know?!
Your story: Yeah, I don't really know why I was banned. The message I got was: Avoiding ban. You can't Fo0l us! Umm... that message sounds kinda Fo0lish to me. Whichever mod/admin banned me must be a pretty big Fo0l. Can I get unbanned since I was unreasonably banned? After all, it doesn't look good Fo0lishly banning people with no reason. Thanks.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: ILoveEroge
Banned by: ?
Time of ban: ~8PM EST?
Reason for ban: I don't know?!
Your story: Yeah, I don't really know why I was banned. The message I got was: Avoiding ban. You can't Fo0l us! Umm... that message sounds kinda Fo0lish to me. Whichever mod/admin banned me must be a pretty big Fo0l. Can I get unbanned since I was unreasonably banned? After all, it doesn't look good Fo0lishly banning people with no reason. Thanks.
Posting a ban appeal on the forum account that has been banned. Good job. You were banned for a while for illegal client mods, you used ILoveEroge to bypass the ban (without proper appeal on Fo0l3d) in which, your alt was banned. Ya almost had me Fo0l3d there ;)