• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I'll be away for some time...

MajorasMask

Ungodly
As some of you may be aware i've been inactive for at least a week. I'll most likely be inactive for the weeks following, possibly for the next months, or a couple..

So, because I am not able to make threads in the Leave/Absense forum, i'll me making this here.

I have nothing to say other than ''goodbye''. No long emotional paragraphs, great stories of my time here, the feelings I have about the community, ect ect. All of that has been done before, so if you want that, just read someone elses 'Leave/Absent' thread and change all major names/places to suit this context.

Tagging all the people who this may concern:

Jasquan, Warmachinexp, Euyrie, EtKEnn, judgedread540, MultiHeartGold, UltimateOptics, Darkwerty, Vexxer115, Licksterboy

I'll pop in on the forums to see what's up from time to time, but in game activity? I can not count on that. So until then....

Last edited:

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
As some of you may be aware i've been inactive for at least a week. I'll most likely be inactive for the weeks following, possibly for the next months, or a couple..

So, because I am not able to make threads in the Leave/Absense forum, i'll me making this here.

I have nothing to say other than ''goodbye''. No long emotional paragraphs, great stories of my time here, the feelings I have about the community, ect ect. All of that has been done before, so if you want that, just read someone elses 'Leave/Absent' thread and change all major names/places to suit this context.

Tagging all the people who this may concern:

Jasquan, Warmachinexp, Euyrie, EtKEnn, judgedread540, MultiHeartGold, UltimateOptics, Darkwerty, Vexxer115, Licksterboy

I'll pop in on the forums to see what's up from time to time, but in game activity? I can not count on that. So until then....

Adios! May I never, ever forget you.
D: I will protect your TV and steal your stuff.

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
I'll miss you so much majoras, I'll have to cry myself to sleep now. Stop by and suicide from time to time, okay?

Xhazed

Portal
I see how it is dont tagg me when i was contributing you with your plan to change the world with them TVs but its ok, goodbyes :(