• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

iHazBryn's Herald Application

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
1. Minecraft IGN / Age:
iHazBryn / 17
2. Position applying for:
Herald
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
Just over 2 Years
4. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US):
Pacific Time (-8)
5. What are your areas of expertise?:
Filmmaking, Photo Sharing, Video Editing,
6. Please select one team to apply for:
  • Video (Podcast, event recording, promotional videos)
7. How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice?

I have been a part of Herocraft's community for over two years. I have watched it grow, I have seen it fall down, and I have seen it get back up again. I have always enjoyed the player driven content, such as screenshots, and videos, and have always wanted to find a way to give back.

Since I was young I have always been enthralled in filmmaking, and photography. I always loved taking pictures and videos on family trips, and over time learned to edit. I love making films and I think that I can apply these skills to being a herald, through production of promotional videos, PVP spotlights, and informational guides. I can use Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Fraps, Bandicam, pretty much anything.

Here is a short film I directed, shot and edited

I know its not Minecraft, but every aspect can be easily applied. If needed I can edit together a short promotional video.

As mentioned in this thread, I would love to opportunity to help with the deviant art page, posting screenshots, and even helping to host screenshot contests monthly. I would also like to possibly start a @herocraftonline Instagram account, translating some of these skills over to it.

8. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I was recently accepted into the Bachelors of Motion Picture Arts program at a local university. I love video editing, and photography, and sharing these types of media on websites such as Instagram and Youtube has always been a hobby for me. I would love to put this hobby into action.

Thanks
-Bryn

I cant figure out how to bump with this double post stuff, so I guess I'll tag you Dielan9999. Sorry :p

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
All set! Go get herald-ing!