• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

If anyone happens to live nearby....

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
Indiana University Southeast in New Albany, IN, has annual computer sales where they sell off their older computers they're replaced. They usually aren't half bad, nothing to write home about or anything but they are always worth the low cost. They usually have computers year-round, and once a year they'll add a huge amount of PC's/Mac's to the supply.

(sorry I don't have any specs on any of them atm, trying to find out. I'll post up the comp specs if anyone wants them once I am able to learn them. Most of them are mid-range Dual-cores.)
(most of the computers are average models from 2 years prior, so again, not the best, but still good for the money.)

Atm there's some decent Dell desktops for $125 that run most programs well without any upgrades.

They are also about to throw some laptops up for $250 each, also Dells I believe, and from what I've heard they aren't made for gaming, but will still handle the typical games.

They usually have full-height and half-heigh desktops for $125-210, I've gotten several of them over the years and they are all still running, I've used them as personal computers, gifts, low-rent LAN servers (for WoW and Minecraft mostly), etc. and they've always held up pretty well. the only thing you usually upgrade in them is a new graphics card.

Anywho, thought I'd post this up if anyone is within a decent driving distance and is looking for a cheap buy.