• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion I'd like to Welcome

Mistyckle

Legacy Supporter 4
Since learning about how the Welcome ~so-and-so~ messages worked when I came here, I haven't really welcomed anyone.
And this, to be honest, makes me sad!
I love to welcome new people, but when they freshly come onto the server.
Not when they hit PVE, and I can't even see the messages for the PVP peeps (or Central).
I would have to go sit on Central all day! *yawn*

Is there a way, at least guides, could get the perms to see the initial welcome message?
I used to welcome peeps (and give a few cookies but that was a whole other time and space)
~ I'd at least like to welcome them and I've noticed it's infectious
makes people feel seen and welcomed, would really love to do that

thanks for reading :)

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
Since learning about how the Welcome ~so-and-so~ messages worked when I came here, I haven't really welcomed anyone.
And this, to be honest, makes me sad!
I love to welcome new people, but when they freshly come onto the server.
Not when they hit PVE, and I can't even see the messages for the PVP peeps (or Central).
I would have to go sit on Central all day! *yawn*

Is there a way, at least guides, could get the perms to see the initial welcome message?
I used to welcome peeps (and give a few cookies but that was a whole other time and space)
~ I'd at least like to welcome them and I've noticed it's infectious
makes people feel seen and welcomed, would really love to do that

thanks for reading :)
Yes. Us Walmart welcomers need something to do or else we'd just silently AFK in our spawn plots...