• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Icy Aura for bards broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xerot

Legacy Supporter 4
I was recently nuked by a bard earlier today and asked how long icy aura is meant to last, which I was unable to move for the 10 seconds I was alive and unable to move. It's apparently supposed to last only 1 tick, which is 2-5 seconds from what I've been told. However, based on how it's currently working, I believe it's broken. Like pre-ice arrow nerf broken. But as an AoE effect, which is a frightening thought. Can that get looked into for maybe re-balancing?

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
The last time I fought a bard it felt like they had a 10 second root where they can still beat the fuck out of you during it ._.

Xerot

Legacy Supporter 4
I toyed around a little earlier while the tree creepers were running around - Icy aura seems to be slowing, but it ALSO stuns currently. Most others that got nuked have had the same experience. So Icy aura is just stunning and slowing in a single move. I can use escape artist to get out of the stun, but I'll remain slowed after using it. But that's what I've gathered.

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
Xerot im currently a bard on the test server and it slows them but i have noticed no stunning of people as they are able to twist around and hit me.

Status
Not open for further replies.