• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ice Arrow

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Long story short, please bring out a single mastered Ranger who will say the Ranger is able to effectively 1v1, or even find one that tells you that they dominate in evenly matched raids, then I'll consider this valid. Until then, realize that every character has at least 1 or 2 good abilities and that is why people choose them.
Oh, the days of DragonGuarde. That was when I became good with the bow. Ranger was perhaps the most fun class to 1v1 with, and had a chance against most classes. My claim to fame was my ability to beat dragoons, and ended up - to my naive dismay - getting the class nerfed after killing several acclaimed players. Those were also the days that Ranger was respected in 1v1s. No longer this is true, and they are terrible at anything other than a 1v1. That last part is working as intended. Overall, though, I would say they're pretty well balanced, tittering on the weaker side.