• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ice Arrow

Sweord

Glowstone
It's not icearrow's fault that people use auto sprint, keep in mind... In that context, it seems OP, but theoretically it's not.

Even if you don't have auto sprint it rubber-bands you. I was dueling some of my townies and as soon as our ranger got Ice Arrow off I was screwed. I know that with other slows I don't get the same effect, but whenever I tried moving while slowed by Ice Arrow I just jerked back to my original position.

Algsa777

TNT
The only classesi think can survive are classes with escape abilities, invulns, or heals. So Cleric and Paladin have the best chance of surviving. So maybe higher cd so you have a higher chance of survival.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
I just want to say that it is definitely slowing too much. Good input huh?

Now for what I really felt like posting:

When you are hit by an ice arrow when trying to strafe the arrows to get into melee, don't just stand there frozen like a retard, place some blocks and make a barrier so they don't get more shots. This doesn't always work but when you are allowed to move a little bit and aren't getting your screen rubberbanded it helps immensely.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I just want to say that it is definitely slowing too much. Good input huh?

Now for what I really felt like posting:

When you are hit by an ice arrow when trying to strafe the arrows to get into melee, don't just stand there frozen like a retard, place some blocks and make a barrier so they don't get more shots. This doesn't always work but when you are allowed to move a little bit and aren't getting your screen rubberbanded it helps immensely.
This man is a genius. Problem solved if you're not in a region. ;)