• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Icallhacks' Application

Icallhacks

Stone
  1. In-game name: Masterman229
  2. Location & Age: Orlando, Florida, 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I don't have any bans on any server that I have played.
  4. Referral(s): I don't have any referrals.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I don't grief any server, and I am considerate, and always careful when I am near someone's house/structure. I only work to make a server better, and never try to grief or troll.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: A friend found out about this server and started reading about it, and directed me here, and it looked awesome.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
  8. Additional Info: I have played on the HG minecraft server, and built a house with friends, traded with others, etc. Also, I have played the HG server since it first came out, showing dedication to my buildings and/or structures, and don't just abandon them.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Do not bump whitelist apps. All non replied apps get looked after.

Congratulations! Welcome to Herocraft, check PM's.