• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

IAmErdmaennchen 's Whitelist Application

Minecraft IGN: IAmErdmaennchen

Prev. Bans: 1, on my friends server, though he can't tell me what I did wrong. I have no clue why im banned. Not even shure I am banned. (I never hacked, and I don't plan to hack ever)

Referral: none.

Vote: I'm voting for server which I think deserve it. This means I want to try out the servers first.

YT/Twitter: nope.

Why I should be accepted:

I read the rules, and browsed the wiki. I have some experience with heroes-servers, so I understand the mechanics and I am very interested in joining your server. I can't really say that I'm a builder, but when I build something, it's small but detailrich. I like the pvp-system and you'll see me doing good pvp.
Since I am a lazy person and don't want to farm all game, I think I'll join some nice looking small town and be happy with my little house or whatever i decide to build (and fits the town). +

How did I come across Herocraft?

Google OP!
I was looking for a good RPG server.
Do i want to upload screenshots?
No.

Why?
I don't want to impress with my medium building skills. I just want to have fun with pvp and the heroes-system!

EULA & Tos: I agree.

Special Key: MCI15

Edit: I'm honoured by ZeederFrostBlood by him taking my application grid.

Last edited:

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: IAmErdmaennchen
  2. Location & Age: Germany, 19
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: 1, on my friends server, though he can't tell me what I did wrong. I have no clue why im banned. Not even shure I am banned.
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: No
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCI15
Minecraft IGN: IAmErdmaennchen

Prev. Bans: 1, on my friends server, though he can't tell me what I did wrong. I have no clue why im banned. Not even shure I am banned. (I never hacked, and I don't plan to hack ever)

Referral: none.

Vote: I'm voting for server which I think deserve it. This means I want to try out the servers first.

YT/Twitter: nope.

Why I should be accepted:

I read the rules, and browsed the wiki. I have some experience with heroes-servers, so I understand the mechanics and I am very interested in joining your server. I can't really say that I'm a builder, but when I build something, it's small but detailrich. I like the pvp-system and you'll see me doing good pvp.
Since I am a lazy person and don't want to farm all game, I think I'll join some nice looking small town and be happy with my little house or whatever i decide to build (and fits the town). +

How did I come across Herocraft?

Google OP!
I was looking for a good RPG server.
Do i want to upload screenshots?
No.

Why?
I don't want to impress with my medium building skills. I just want to have fun with pvp and the heroes-system!

EULA & Tos: I agree.

Special Key: MCI15

Edit: I'm honoured by ZeederFrostBlood by him taking my application grid.
Reviewing