• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

IAmA - Person

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
Who is awesome?

who-is-awesome.jpg

But the pony failed at eating the parrot, so what happens when Tarzan arrives and tries to mate with the snails?

While the pony may have failed at eating the parrot, Tarzan is the king of the jungle, and thus can mate with anything he wants to. This includes snails. However, since the pony failed at eating the parrot, the parrot can warn the snail of Tarzan's coming, thus Tarzan will arrive and find that there are no snails to mate with. If only the pony had not failed.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
EtKEnn you're totally stealing my question thing I do >.< oh and when I get home I'm going to ask you the coolest most longest hardest to answer question ever Alex.

While the pony may have failed at eating the parrot, Tarzan is the king of the jungle, and thus can mate with anything he wants to. This includes snails. However, since the pony failed at eating the parrot, the parrot can warn the snail of Tarzan's coming, thus Tarzan will arrive and find that there are no snails to mate with. If only the pony had not failed.
I loled.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
But the snails didn't make it to their homes in time, because Tarzan used his elephant-radar to find them. Why did Tarzan have to use a strap-on and why did the gorillas film it?

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
But the snails didn't make it to their homes in time, because Tarzan used his elephant-radar to find them. Why did Tarzan have to use a strap-on and why did the gorillas film it?

Tarzan used a strap on so that the snails would not be split in two, the gorillas filmed it because they needed some extra money, their banana supply was running low.

Also, ShadoWall555
I welcome your challenge :p.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
But the film was so bad that the Gorillas had to pay compensation to the viewers and then they all got Aids and died. The strap-on was too heavy for Tarzan to use, so how did the ocelet get its socks?

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
But the film was so bad that the Gorillas had to pay compensation to the viewers and then they all got Aids and died. The strap-on was too heavy for Tarzan to use, so how did the ocelet get its socks?

It used the poor film that the gorillas had laying around to create socks - Sexy socks.

Alex, one of the oldest vetrans on hc (me) wants to know the story of artemis :3

A plain surrounded by hills, that is where we built our temple.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Since all the other introductions seem to be silly little things, I decided I'd set up an open question answer thing to see if I can get anyone to ask me silly questions!

All questions will be answered.
Background:
Hobbies: Hating winter, reading books, doing lame stuff
What I dislike: Stuff
I LOVE YOU ALEX