• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

IAmA - Person

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
Since all the other introductions seem to be silly little things, I decided I'd set up an open question answer thing to see if I can get anyone to ask me silly questions!

All questions will be answered.
Background:
Hobbies: Hating winter, reading books, doing lame stuff
What I dislike: Stuff

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
Is it normal that whenever I see your avatar, my brain makes me smell stinky parrots in a cage?

I'd assume not! As you can see, the parrot in my avatar is neatly groomed and forward looking. I'd go see your family physician about the matter.

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
Brawwwwk?

Also, do parrots eat apples? Do you dislike spring too? What is your opinion on corn?

Peanutbutter.

Parrots eat apple slices, whole apples are not good.

Parrots love spring! They finally get to fly in the sun again after those blustery winter months.

Corn should be used to feed people, not provide power. We can't eat Uranium, so that should be used for power. However, if you combined the two, we could have radioactive mutant corn - Which could provide power, food, and super abilities.

Corn should be used to feed people, not provide power. We can't eat Uranium, so that should be used for power. However, if you combined the two, we could have radioactive mutant corn - Which could both provide power, food, and super abilities.
I'm speechless... The brilliance of this post is too much for me.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
How risky, offering to answer any question an entire forum may throw at you. Were you a woman, I think this thread would be full right now.
Are you a girl parrot?

Also, is Alex short for anything?

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
How risky, offering to answer any question an entire forum may throw at you. Were you a woman, I think this thread would be full right now.
Are you a girl parrot?

Also, is Alex short for anything?

I am not a female parrot, sorry :).

Alex is not short for anything, except maybe Alex The Parrot from that perspective.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
If a pony tries to eat a parrot, why does the princess throw up coins on the floor?