• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I would like to be Whitelisted

Enrix

TNT
In-game name: Enrix79

Location & Age: Italy,18.

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None.

Referral(s): None...

Do you agree to the Herocraft Eula and Tos?: Yes I do.

Special Key: HCE7

Reason you should be accepted: Because I am a friendly and helpful player. Yes,I like to do PvP and I am a good player,but at the same time,I can be a good builder. I am an experienced Minecraft player,searching for a Server with mature players where to really enjoy this game. I can be really active.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I found this Server on minecraftservers.org while I was searching for a Server where to play!

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes,I did!

Additional Info:Hello everyone,I am Enrix. I live in Italy,so sorry if sometimes I misspell something. I never disappointed anyone,because I am a gentle person and I don't really get angry easily. I like to listen to 80's music,and my favourite sport is archery. I also own a Server. Hope to meet you guys soon,regards!

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7

Reason you should be accepted: Because I am a friendly and helpful player. Yes,I like to do PvP and I am a good player,but at the same time,I can be a good builder. I am an experienced Minecraft player,searching for a Server with mature players where to really enjoy this game. I can be really active.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I found this Server on minecraftservers.org while I was searching for a Server where to play!

Additional Info:Hello everyone,I am Enrix. I live in Italy,so sorry if sometimes I misspell something. I never disappointed anyone,because I am a gentle person and I don't really get angry easily. I like to listen to 80's music,and my favourite sport is archery. I also own a Server. Hope to meet you guys soon,regards!
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1357938808,1357938781][/DOUBLEPOST]Your application is incomplete. Please correct it then reply to this so I am alerted. Thanks

Enrix

TNT
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1357938808,1357938781][/DOUBLEPOST]Your application is incomplete. Please correct it then reply to this so I am alerted. Thanks
Oh yes...I forgot some points.
-Yes,I agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS.
-Special Key: HCE7
Regards.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7

Do you agree to the Herocraft Eula and Tos?: Yes I do.

Special Key: HCE7

Reviewing

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Well, you have a ban to explain here.

http://www.mcbans.com/player/Enrix79

As well as these.

[username] => Enrix79
[issuer] => _e
[server] => savagecraft.net
[reason] => Banned for rule violation.
[time] => 2012-08-14 12:16:29
)

[1] => Array
(
[username] => Enrix79
[issuer] => Console
[server] => realm.worldofterra.com
[reason] => Imported
[time] => 2011-12-29 00:54:46

Enrix

TNT
Oh well...I don't really remember what happened with those bans...
Maybe I had some issues with the Admin...

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Oh well...I don't really remember what happened with those bans...
Maybe I had some issues with the Admin...
What concerns me heavily is I see a ban for a hacked client from last June. I have also managed to find your username under various hacking sites. Any reason behind this?

Enrix

TNT
Oh well...let's say I committed some errors...
Anyway,I could be a good person in your Server...if I got banned for hacking in some Server it does not really means I will be a bad player in your Server. I know I am going to join one of the most popular Servers of Minecraft and I will be different this time. If you wish,let me be Member,if you don't,well don't worry...I wish you have a good day.
Regards

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Oh well...let's say I committed some errors...
Anyway,I could be a good person in your Server...if I got banned for hacking in some Server it does not really means I will be a bad player in your Server. I know I am going to join one of the most popular Servers of Minecraft and I will be different this time. If you wish,let me be Member,if you don't,well don't worry...I wish you have a good day.
Regards
You are right with the area I underlined. However, it doesn't mean you won't either. An issue I have is you have bans that you failed to mention, especially a ban for hacking. As stated in the application guide...
- Be 100% honest on your application - You cannot lie on your application about anything. There is no getting around this. If you have a ban and you do not inform us of it, and we find one anyway, we deny your application. You cannot lie about your age. If you are found to be lying about your age, your application is denied. If you have already been whitelisted and we find you are lying about your age, you will be unwhitelisted. We're not lying to you. Don't lie to us.
We don't always deny for this purpose, but I will be denying your application for now. If you still wish to get whitelisted I would recommend playing on the server for a few weeks and behave. If you do so, feel free to re-apply in a few weeks. You will not be whitelisted at this time.

Enrix

TNT
I didn't read that,but I know ignorance it's never an excuse.
Don't worry man...Have a good day.
Regards