• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I was Being Dumb. (Ban Appeal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshcarder

Dirt
IGN: joshcarder
Banned by: Kainzo
Time of ban: Around 4:15
Reason for ban: I made a Bad Choice (Nuker)
Your story: I Downloaded This client to catch xrayers with xray because if i can see where their going i can catch them in the act i forgot to swap my clients cause of a friend of mine asked me to come do some work for him and thus i accidentally hit a hot key and accidentally activated nuker.

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
IGN: joshcarder
Time of ban: Around 4:15
Reason for ban: I made a Bad Choice
Your story: I Downloaded This client to catch xrayers with xray because if i can see where their going i can catch them in the act i forgot to swap my clients cause of a friend of mine asked me to come do some work for him and thus i accidentally hit a hot key and accidentally activated nuker.
  1. You were not banned for xray.
  2. We will not discuss the illegal mod that you had
  3. "Hacking" because you're trying to catch hackers is not a viable option here.
I suggest you find a new server to play on and try not to hack next time, read the rules - it's clearly stated.

joshcarder

Dirt
  1. You were not banned for xray.
  2. We will not discuss the illegal mod that you had
  3. "Hacking" because you're trying to catch hackers is not a viable option here.
I suggest you find a new server to play on and try not to hack next time, read the rules - it's clearly stated.

I wasn't Defending Xray, I was Defending my client, For my own server.

joshcarder

Dirt
Time of ban: 02/17/14
Reason for ban: Hacking
Your story: I activated a mod within my game by accident, I know it was wrong to have this mod and the client and I am very sorry for what I have done. I have enjoyed spending these past few days playing on the server as it is a server like no other. I understand that I need to get in trouble for hacking but if you unban and give me a final chance I promise never to cause trouble within the server again. Again I’m very sorry for this problem and I understand the severity of what I did. And i Have now Removed the Hack
Thank you for reading

Status
Not open for further replies.