• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I was banned for Advertising

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: Mattallamune72
Banned by: @Kainzo
Time of ban: 11:30
Reason for ban: I was banned for Advertising
Your story: When I advertised it was a big mistake. I am sorry for doing it but, I just want , to be unbanned because as this was a mistake and this is my first offense. Here the reason I advertised, it was because I wanted to get my friend Sonax1 on another teamspeak to talk to my little brother who was too unbearably stupid to even type the Herocraft's teamspeak password and address so, I got a on another teamspeak which I knew he could not mess then I gave him the info on that teamspeak to this teamspeak but, before he on this teamspeak I wanted Sonax, my good friend, to explain everything to him on that server. So I said it in offtopic chat. To get him more interested to the server and maybe get him to a active server member. The reason I advertised was for good not for bad. Please Kainzo take it in your heart to forgive and forget.

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Your story: When I advertised it was a big mistake. I am sorry for doing it but, I just want , to be unbanned because as this was a mistake and this is my first offense. Here the reason I advertised, it was because I wanted to get my friend Sonax1 on another teamspeak to talk to my little brother who was too unbearably stupid to even type the Herocraft's teamspeak password and address so, I got a on another teamspeak which I knew he could not mess then I gave him the info on that teamspeak to this teamspeak but, before he on this teamspeak I wanted Sonax, my good friend, to explain everything to him on that server. So I said it in offtopic chat. To get him more interested to the server and maybe get him to a active server member. The reason I advertised was for good not for bad. Please Kainzo take it in your heart to forgive and forget.
I will consider your request.

Ok will I get unbanned @Kainzo? Because I learned my lesson and I really love HC. I promise this wont happen again.

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
You will be un-banned on Dec 6th. Since this wasn't an overly spam/advertisement - we'll let it slide. Next time its perm.

Status
Not open for further replies.