• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I tried to play today

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
But no one is online, and all my titles are wiped, even the ones that I earned or won through lootboxes.

Rip HC, and I hope you're all having a good life <3

-Dsaw

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Then I saw a hologram that said "dungeon to your right", but the hologram changed direction based on viewpoint.... (of course I found the dungeon eventually, but its a poor first impression)

Such a great place, and it could come storming back if some quality control was implemented!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
But no one is online, and all my titles are wiped, even the ones that I earned or won through lootboxes.

Rip HC, and I hope you're all having a good life <3

-Dsaw
Hey Dsa!

With the last version of Herocraft we had a remaster that wiped all permissions/titles/etc. It was a clean reset.
There's something in the works but I cant give specifics atm.

Jmann9000

TNT
Hey Dsa!

With the last version of Herocraft we had a remaster that wiped all permissions/titles/etc. It was a clean reset.
There's something in the works but I cant give specifics atm.
Hey Kainzo, is the server still live then? I know it's gone through a lot of different changes since the first time I started playing back in 2014 but whenever I log on now I'm always the only one on even though it says 2 people are online and also the lobby command never works. Wondering the same thing as our OP here.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Then I saw a hologram that said "dungeon to your right", but the hologram changed direction based on viewpoint.... (of course I found the dungeon eventually, but its a poor first impression)

Such a great place, and it could come storming back if some quality control was implemented!
I looked into this and unless you were approaching it from the wrong direction, I dont really see an issue here, what would you rather?