• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I seem to be banned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordinary

TNT
IGN: Ordinary
Banned by: gabizou
Time of ban: Unknown
Reason for ban: No alts! hc.to/appeal
Your story: I haven't been on the server in a couple of months, so I was very surprised to come back to being banned. I talked to Angy and she told me that I was banned for being an alt of ninjabizkit but I have never given him, or anyone else for that matter, access to my account. As a precaution I have changed my password.
Any help or information about this would be appreciated!
Thanks, Ordinary.

Edit 1: Kainzo This is extremely wierd, I don't know either of them IRL and they are both well known players in the community. I'm sure their friends can vouch that we aren't related/friends/the same person.

Edit 2: I would really love to play on Herocraft again, so any help would really be appreciated.

Edit 3: Kainzo I'm not sure what you meant by your response. Could we possibly talk about it in teamspeak at some point?

Edit 4: Kainzo this is getting slightly ridiculous. I have done nothing wrong and now I'm banned. Please at least acknowledge that you're investigating or something! I want to play on HeroCraft again!

Edit 5: Kainzo So it's been a while now and I was just wondering if you've gotten any further in your investigation. I've really been craving some good HeroCraft pvp lately! Any news about the investigation would be awesome!

Edit 6: Kainzo Hello again, any news on the odd IP stuff? I really want to play.

Edit 7: Kainzo
crying-indian.gif

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
IGN: Ordinary
Banned by: gabizou
Time of ban: Unknown
Reason for ban: No alts! hc.to/appeal
Your story: I haven't been on the server in a couple of months, so I was very surprised to come back to being banned. I talked to Angy and she told me that I was banned for being an alt of ninjabizkit but I have never given him, or anyone else for that matter, access to my account. As a precaution I have changed my password.
Any help or information about this would be appreciated!
Thanks, Ordinary.

Edit 1: Kainzo This is extremely wierd, I don't know either of them IRL and they are both well known players in the community. I'm sure their friends can vouch that we aren't related/friends/the same person.

Edit 2: I would really love to play on Herocraft again, so any help would really be appreciated.

Edit 3: Kainzo I'm not sure what you meant by your response. Could we possibly talk about it in teamspeak at some point?

Edit 4: Kainzo this is getting slightly ridiculous. I have done nothing wrong and now I'm banned. Please at least acknowledge that you're investigating or something! I want to play on HeroCraft again!

IP addresses don't lie. The affiliation between you and those players have some correlation and unless we find out how they logged in with the same ip as you, I wont be removing the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.