• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I need some help understanding... and my coin back.

Three or four times now I have been charged a coin just because I died. That's right. 1 coin, unavoidable, because I died near town. Nowhere else in the world have I died and had to pay to rejoin the world, and it is starting to frustrate me. Twice I have tried to talk to mods online to try to figure out why I am spawning there/why I have to pay a coin, and both times they disappear partway through the conversation. Now I don't blame them, I know they have things to do too and are trying to enjoy the game, but I'd really like to understand why when I die near bastion that sometimes I am sent to a graveyard not on the map in an underground prtected area filled with lava and nether material. I can't dig out, i can't walk out, and the portal is the only option. And since I just died, 1 coin is my only option to pay.... which frankly seems unfair and makes me want to go nowhere near bastion. I'd just like to enjoy the company of the other players and trade like everyone else... without the fear that if someone attacks me on the way in or out I'm out a coin in addition to my items. Can someone please explain to me why I'm spawning in such a backwards place, and why I have no choice but to spend a coin?

Well I guess I needed to know that it was resolved(so i felt safe to go back to bastion) and to know you don't return coin even on mistakes (since that was something I felt I shouldn't have had to spend in the first place)

Originally, yes >.> It's been pretty hard to make coin for me and my friends, and on a couple of trips to town we got killed and couldn't get back to our chests in time.. because of this issue.... meaning not only did we lose gold meant to sell, but also the one coin for the payment back... I would not expect the gold under any conditions, but I was originally requesting my coin back in an attempt to lessen the bad experience. You know, like at least I didn't come out of it completely empty handed? but I understand (now) that they won't, so I guess that's what it is.