• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I Need Help!

Well, you can't be sure that someone killed you. In actuality, the server has a very strict rule on things like PvP logging. If you log off during combat whether with a person, a hostile mob, or even just punching a chicken, it will kill you. This probably happened to you.

Xelarator1

Obsidian
No you don't understand, I logged on and about 2 minutes after, I got spammed with the players skills being used on me. I was confused and didn't want to pvp log, although how could that be if I were on minechat?
It finally came up with a death message and 10 minutes later my cenotaph broke. I KNOW I never pvp logged. I stayed on minechat for like 5 minutes after I died and got spammed with the players skills being used on the skeletons. Is there any way I could get my stuff back from this cheaty death?
Staff does not reimburse items.

Also you do realize how MineChat works, right? While using MineChat, your character will appear at the last spot you logged out of and will attempt to use /spawn to teleport you to safety. Your character will be exposed to mobs/PvPers if you happen to be out in the open and in some cases die this way.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
For Minechat Users, I always suggest having plenty of Emeralds on you. That way when you log in you can go to spawn.

_DELETED_10000

Legacy Supporter 3
My preference is to just be safely behind regioned walls and an LWC'd iron door within the glorious quartz haven our clan calls home.

Which, Minechat Light has never tried to port me, but now that I paid 2 bucks for it hoping to get rid of the app freezes it does every time I log in. Although, I never keep emeralds on me anyway so I'm safe from potential bounties.

Anyway, you are spawned in the world and everyone can see you. Which includes being able to bounty, kill, or do anything to your character as though you had the game loaded up...you just can't see anything but the chat.

Just gotta prepare next time.

dionnsai

A frightening Cactus!
Doesn't matter people do it, and it's your fault for making yourself a target.
While I don't argue the point...it does suck, and isn't that like blaming the rape victim for wearing high heels?

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
While I don't argue the point...it does suck, and isn't that like blaming the rape victim for wearing high heels?
Let's not go that far.

It's Victim Blaming sure, but in MC it IS your fault. You used Minechat, which doesn't guarantee your safety.