• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I miss zDylann :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

HollowSith

Diamond
Punisher, i love you <3

Everyone learns at there own pace my friend ;) 3 months is a hefty price in the gaming world. That's 4 hours or more each day he wasn't to be playing. After his previous months upon months of playing. Again, wrong decisions everyone has acknowledged that. Doesn't change the fact that IMHO he was one of the best PVPers on the server that actually had a decent personality.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
He got a hold of Kainzo's account!?!?! :eek:
He didn't, Servers in offline mode do not check logins. All he had to do was login offline as Kainzo and connect.

I really feel he should get one more chance.
Many others have had far fewer chances just saying :p
Then having his ban time changed to be even longer is like having someone who served their time in jail walking out the door and then gets dragged back to his cell because someone changed their mind and hes not free to go anymore.
Serratt said:
Lucky must have assumed I would inform you. I escalated you to a month suspension at the time you received a 1week.
The decision was made at the time of the ban to escalate it not as he was supposed to be un-banned. It was just miss communication not a random extension at the time of un-ban.

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
Appeal, finally and absolutely denied.

Impersonating staff and banning testers on the test server without provocation. He had almost redeemed himself too, oh well.

Kyza. You attack me personally, yet I have nothing to do with his Perm ban. Our esteemed leaders get to make that call. Go attack one of them, and see how much more tolerant they are, than I have been.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
@MajorasMask

Why do you feel the need to be so hostile on this thread? It is a simple discussion but you act like this has been a personal attack on yourself. Don't continue to post on this thread like this or you will be removed from the thread.

You said ''We know this thread won't bring dylan back, but its more to find out what happen.''

I am just explaining what happened, along with Danda.

HollowSith

Diamond
Not attacking Punisher! D: I Swear! I sincerely apologize if I gave you that impression. Previous posts, I said I wasn't attacking. <3

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
I don't know zDylann in real life, so I can't speak for that side of him, but I can say what he's displayed so far is making him out to be nothing, but a piece of pathetic garbage who WILL NOT be let back on Herocraft.

Locking this pointless thread.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
I didn't bother reading the rest of this post because it was just pointless. Zdylann will never, ever, ever be allowed back on this server. He had almost redeemed himself (by selling out all of his "friends"), but then he chose to get on Kainzo's name on the test server (it's in offline mode) and just start randomly banning people. THEN he tried to log onto my name after I banned "Kainzo". This is unacceptable behavior. Absolutely unacceptable. And all of you being disrespectful to staff is also unnecessary. This is a mature community built on respect, if you don't understand that or can't deal with that, I think it's time for you to go somewhere else.

Also, thank you Brutal. And c12, he didn't serve his time. He was playing throughout his ban on other accounts, thus evading his ban. He even admitted to all of the charges against him, so no, he doesn't deserve one more chance.

In summation - if you're wanting to know why he was initially permanently banned, that is not your concern. The staff deliberates on all bans, we take everything into consideration and always have irrefutable evidence against anyone we choose to remove from the server. And even so, "Staff reserves the right to remove any player at any time for any reason".

Status
Not open for further replies.