• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I just dont get it anymore...

JacobBurkey

Portal
There's something wrong with him... I watched a couple of his other videos too. They were about him ASKING for a girlfriend (he was saying what types of girls he likes/ what interests they have to have) and there was another video where he was saying how Hot and Attractive he was and that everyone should stop hating on him for being beautiful. Please... someone... SHOOT HIM NOW!

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
There's something wrong with him... I watched a couple of his other videos too. They were about him ASKING for a girlfriend (he was saying what types of girls he likes/ what interests they have to have) and there was another video where he was saying how Hot and Attractive he was and that everyone should stop hating on him for being beautiful. Please... someone... SHOOT HIM NOW!

Now, now, as much as I love a good execution as the next person, lets not jump to homicidal conclusions just yet. He may have been hit on the head a few times, or mentally scarred by his imaginary friend(s).

MajDeath

Portal
Ummmmm.......... minecraft *snap* top of terrorism gg, lets go build some TNT on the side of the empire state building.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
My favorite part is when he says that COD DOESNT cause war while Mario, Minecraft, Pokemon, and the LoZ do, hmmmmm. I also love the part when his says he wants more homework, he is probably in middle school.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
"I think they're supposed to be black people like from Pakistan"
"Call of duty isn't as violent as Pokemon and Mario"

The extreme smarts... The perfect grammar... The clever ideas and most informative information....
It can only be one person...

Alright Boring Burritoes - The jig is up.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
How come videogames have not made me want to murder him yet...[DOUBLEPOST=1361744706,1361744426][/DOUBLEPOST]Though on another point, he's an obvious troll, jus saying

I'm sorry I just stopped by to see the attention whore.I can practically smell the youtube prostitution.