• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I have never done anything like this, but would love to join in!

What is your cat's name?

• Lilly

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • lilly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gat3keeper

Dirt
I am completely new to this, and have had Minecraft for about a year now. I haven't ever played on servers before, but decided to search for some to get involved in. I enjoy watching RPG gameplay on youtube, and would love to get involved and be a part on this server. I enjoy building towers/castles styled after Lord of the Rings, and playing Survival mode.

RagingDragon5

Portal
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: Gat3keeper
  2. Location & Age: Ohio, 19
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: none
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: No
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel:
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: {HCG7}
I am completely new to this, and have had Minecraft for about a year now. I haven't ever played on servers before, but decided to search for some to get involved in. I enjoy watching RPG gameplay on youtube, and would love to get involved and be a part on this server. I enjoy building towers/castles styled after Lord of the Rings, and playing Survival mode.

Reviewing