• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I have a question (I'm new...)

This may be a bit off-topic but I couldn't find a better place to post.

When you apply to be White-listed, for the Username I think I put the wrong one...In order to login to Minecraft, I have to use my e-mail, but I instead put my usual username for everything (Roflmao69edme). Does this mean I have not been White-listed???

Also, I added this to the server list but it says "can't resolve hostname". Is this because I have not been Whitelisted? I copied and pasted the IP ("=mc.herocraftonline.com="). Am I not supposed to include the "="'s?

I am very new to all this, and I just bought my Minecraft account and this is the first server I've tried to get on, so I know absolutely nothing at this point...

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Roflmao69edme

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, I'll try to answer the best I can! :)

#1. You put your In-Game name, so if you put 'Roflmao69edme' then you did it correctly, you can always edit your posts by clicking the edit button at the bottom of your post. No, this does not mean you weren't whitelisted, if there is anything wrong with your application a Proctor will let you know! :)

#2. Next, you put 'mc.herocraftonline.com' don't put the equal signs, hopefully that should clear that up. Furthermore, if you live in North America, 'us.hc.to' would be the much better IP for you to use! :)

EDIT: Checked your Whitelist application for you, proctor already accepted you, welcome aboard!

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
You have a migrated account, meaning you log in with your email. If you were accepted, which you were, your IGN is whitelisted. Simply log in with your email as you normally would and you should have whitelist perms.

IGN=(in game name) Which is different from your email. Hope this helps.