• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I hate this server and the jerks on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

J2BeastYou

Dirt
I SPENT ALL DAY MINING AND I GOT 120 SOULS AND EVERYBODY ON THIS SERVER SUCKS CUZ ALL THEY WANNA DO IS TRICK ME LIKE THIS ASSHOLE WHO SAID HE WOULD GIVE ME BACK The souls and he took em! I spent 6 hours and this guy just took all the souls i earned! ANGYLES YOU BETTER NOT SAY "WELL ITS ALLOWED" BECAUSE I DONT CARE WHT THE RULES SAY, I CARE ABOUT PEOPLE BEING ASSES TO ME!

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
120 souls is nothing. Stop freaking out. You will get many more souls that as you level and progress.

Ultanian

Portal
I SPENT ALL DAY MINING AND I GOT 120 SOULS AND EVERYBODY ON THIS SERVER SUCKS CUZ ALL THEY WANNA DO IS TRICK ME LIKE THIS ASSHOLE WHO SAID HE WOULD GIVE ME BACK The souls and he took em! I spent 6 hours and this guy just took all the souls i earned! ANGYLES YOU BETTER NOT SAY "WELL ITS ALLOWED" BECAUSE I DONT CARE WHT THE RULES SAY, I CARE ABOUT PEOPLE BEING ASSES TO ME!
This is the reason the server is meant for mature players...

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
I've lost 2 stacks of diamonds and about 700 souls in lava once. Live, learn avoid lava.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
My first time I lost 900 souls, 30ish diamond blocks and 80ish iron blocks. Took me and two buddies two nights to gather it.

Losing your souls sucks, but at the same time you do not lose your levels, and the more you level the faster you get souls!

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
To everyone who says it's no big deal. We don't know the OP's full story. For some players such as myself, we only have a few hours a day to play, level, and acquire resources. Occasionally we may have a large chunk of time to play, but not often. If you only get a few hours of playtime each day and you are gettting robbed every few days or corpse camped it can quickly get frustrating.

I've been on this server since the new map was released and due to my lack of play time and getting corpse camped, I have only been able to get to level 18 pyro before I switched to necro, I'm level 14 in that now. I understand this guys frustration completely.

That being said, @J2BeastYou not everyone here is like that. Join a town like Drakenvale or AD or someone else. Alternatively move to Shrine, yes the terrain sucks and no-one else plays there but you can play in peace till you can defend yourself on Haven. Personally, im too social to move to Shrine and I refuse to play there till the terrain gets better. Guess I'm just stubborn, but don't give in just yet.

*Editted for grammatical errors*

Last edited:

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
To everyone who says it's no big deal. We don't know the OP's full story. For some players such as myself, we only have a few hours a day to play, level, and acquire resources. Occasionally we may have a large chunk of time to play, but not often. If you only get a few hours of playtime each day and you are. Gettting robbed every few days or corpse camped it can quickly get frustrating.

I've been on this server since the new map was released and due to my lack of play time and getting corpse camped, I have only been able to get to level 18 pyro before I switched to necro, I'm level 14 in that now. I understand this guys frustration completely.

That being said, @J2BeastYou not everyone here is like that. Join a town like Drakenvale or AD or someone else. Alternatively move to Shrine, yes the terrain sucks and no-one else plays there but you can play in peace till you can defend yourself on Haven. Personally, im too social to move to Shrine and I refuse to play there till the terrain gets better. Guess I'm just stubborn, but don't give in just yet.

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
Or you could simply move on. I may rage in AD channel over losing 40 soul shards (and 2 nether stars D; ), but I've since learned to stop complaining and move on. Few things can make you look worse than throwing a fit over every loss, albeit a small one.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5

Steal the souls back and camp them until they quit! Stay to see yourself become the villain, or quit and play something else :p You will receive no pity from this community.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
teehee I would just get some friends if this player is to hard for you and then gank them and steal there stuff and camp them till they quit and

Steal the souls back and camp them until they quit! Stay to see yourself become the villain, or quit and play something else :p You will receive no pity from this community.
starting to pvp and be considered a dick by some people is pretty sick to

Status
Not open for further replies.