• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I guess I am back

Hey everyone,
Most of you are probably just wondering who the heck I am, but I have played this server on and off for almost 2 years now and was just wondering if anybody from the older days was still on (Obviously besides Aphy and Kain). If there is anything that has happened over the past 8 months I'd be grateful if someone could bump me up on the HC drama (Things involving staff and famous cities or players). Before I left I was part of the communist collective. Does anybody know what became of them? I assume they dissolved due to the power hungry dictators being inactive most of the time.

Also when was the last time the map was "reset"?

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Hey everyone,
Most of you are probably just wondering who the heck I am, but I have played this server on and off for almost 2 years now and was just wondering if anybody from the older days was still on (Obviously besides Aphy and Kain). If there is anything that has happened over the past 8 months I'd be grateful if someone could bump me up on the HC drama (Things involving staff and famous cities or players). Before I left I was part of the communist collective. Does anybody know what became of them? I assume they dissolved due to the power hungry dictators being inactive most of the time.

Also when was the last time the map was "reset"?
I'm still the best.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
But in seriousness, the CC didn't start up this map and we've been in Bastion for a few months now, TC still exist and um, we have arenas now.

But in seriousness, the CC didn't start up this map and we've been in Bastion for a few months now, TC still exist and um, we have arenas now.
Town center? I thought the map was wiped

That is constantly changing so it would be difficult to speak on all of it.

As for staff changes:

• Alator became an Admin then went AWOL for real life
  • Danda became an Admin

TBH I have no idea who those people are anyways.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Its been almost 12 months so all of the terminology has been replaced by college algebra. :p
Are they as strong as they used to be?
I'm only kidding :p but not so much, no power house really exists, the Fire Creepers are tough, but hardly make moves where as Umbra is filled with children who prefer to talk in chat over fight. As for me, I still rock solo pvp (When it exists) but Ace went inactive (You should know him from the CC) and Danda got admin so the Lumberjackoffs never came back D:

Yea Ace was the "Power hungry" one I was referring too lol. He was part of the reason CC failed because he didnt let anybody else lead if they weren't one of the five heads which I thought was pretty stupid.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Yea Ace was the "Power hungry" one I was referring too lol. He was part of the reason CC failed because he didnt let anybody else lead if they weren't one of the five heads which I thought was pretty stupid.

Lol, that sounds a little strange considering they were ''Communists'' ha ha! :p Yeah, the CC died quick didn't it?

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
umbra is filled with 'children' who like to have fun. victim just hides in his town and has never pvp'd since I've even been on this server. People who hate Umbra take this game waaaaaaaay too seriously

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm only kidding :p but not so much, no power house really exists, the Fire Creepers are tough, but hardly make moves where as Umbra is filled with children who prefer to talk in chat over fight. As for me, I still rock solo pvp (When it exists) but Ace went inactive (You should know him from the CC) and Danda got admin so the Lumberjackoffs never came back D:
umbra is filled with 'children' who like to have fun. victim just hides in his town and has never pvp'd since I've even been on this server. People who hate Umbra take this game waaaaaaaay too seriously
Chill yo, this isn't /shout