• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I drew a pretty picture.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
001ine.jpg

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
OMG, if you did this on watercolor paper with waterproof ink and then worked in the color using this technique, this work would easily be thousand dollar pieces :D

Lora_Zombie_Watercolors_2.jpg

I used to do watercolors out of boredom in a middle-school art class and you can create some very interesting and unique pieces :D

MajorasMask

Ungodly
OMG, if you did this on watercolor paper with waterproof ink and then worked in the color using this technique, this work would easily be thousand dollar pieces :D

I used to do watercolors out of boredom in a middle-school art class and you can create some very interesting and unique pieces :D

That is a very nice picture! :D I've used watercolour before, but not with waterproof ink! ;)

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
@MajorasMask lol, I figured waterproof/permanent ink would be a good idea to keep the sharp, crisp lines on the buildings and details in the photo. There's so much that you can do with watercolor, it's amazing :D

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6

That's.... amazing. I love all the colors just dripping down like tears, happy tears though. :D

K

_KittyGotWet_

2012-08-29-151020.jpg

I drawed my pet froggy.
All I need to do is ring a bell and he delivers anything straight to me.

zjacob1

Gold
I really like the drawings that have been posted so far, obviously we have some skilled artists in our mid.

zjacob1

Gold
How do you even find this shit.
IDK, I guess I just get lost, then find myself in a new place. Same thing happens in-game. I'm walking in a woods, take a right, then find myself in a giant booby-trapped tower which was apparently impenetrable without hacks

zjacob1

Gold
How do you even find this shit.
In all actuality, I was searching for a thread on minecraft paintings, specifically when using the herocraft texture pack. I noticed in-game that the variety is different, fantasy-based, and pretty cool, so I wanted to see if someone had written about them. After a while, I found this. Sorry for your trouble