• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug I can't respec Wizard

Aetosion

Obsidian
I tried to /hero choose Wizard (Which I've mastered, it's the title I'm wearing right now), it says I need to master Caster. I know I didn't /hero reset, because my Crafter level is the same (I'd respecced to Samurai). Any ideas?

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
An expensive alternative would be to try to respec to Caster first and see what happens. Otherwise, I believe an Admin can look into this for you.

Also, you can try /hero cancel, and then try respeccing to Wizard again, just to see.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I tried to /hero choose Wizard (Which I've mastered, it's the title I'm wearing right now), it says I need to master Caster. I know I didn't /hero reset, because my Crafter level is the same (I'd respecced to Samurai). Any ideas?
Attempt to relog first.

Aetosion

Obsidian
No, see- I respecced to Samurai a while ago, I've logged off multiple times in that period. I've also tried to see if the issue with Wizard would fix over time, having tried to respec it 3-4 times in the last week or so.

When checking /hero choose caster , it shows a cost of 250c, which I believe implies that it doesn't recognize I've gone caster before.