• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I can't play anymore.... well not yet.

If anyone is reading this I want to say: My account got stolen. As my proctor knows the account belonged to my friend. He changed the password so now i can't access back into herocraft. I can't believe all my hard work is for nothing now :(. Barbasol, Dreamcycler, Sheepcrys, Xexorian, Jorizqui: It's been nice knowing you guys. If your seeing this post I want you to take my items and such for the upgrade of the town. I believe in the future I will make my own personal account and when I do, I hope you will accept me like last time. I will continue to still talk with you guys in the forums but cannot play in the game anymore. As I said before this is an end to Fingerspazem and may my new account rise. FOR CAMELOT!!!

P.S I might get my new account in July 20, 2013 Very close

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Finger, so sorry homes. I'll move all your belongings into my vault for safe keeping, and you will always have a home at Camelot. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help, and hope to see ya on again soon. ;) I'll help level you back up super fast when you do return. FOR CAMELOT!

sheepcrys

Legacy Supporter 3
well 1st of all: you forgot shade :p

2nd: yay all your stuff belongs to moi now >=D

3rd. Get back soon!

Finger, so sorry homes. I'll move all your belongings into my vault for safe keeping, and you will always have a home at Camelot. I'll help level you back up super fast when you do return.

Wow ur getting special treatment -w-

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
If anyone is reading this I want to say: My account got stolen. As my proctor knows the account belonged to my friend. He changed the password so now i can't access back into herocraft. I can't believe all my hard work is for nothing now :(. Barbasol, Dreamcycler, Sheepcrys, Xexorian, Jorizqui: It's been nice knowing you guys. If your seeing this post I want you to take my items and such for the upgrade of the town. I believe in the future I will make my own personal account and when I do, I hope you will accept me like last time. I will continue to still talk with you guys in the forums but cannot play in the game anymore. As I said before this is an end to Fingerspazem and may my new account rise. FOR CAMELOT!!!

I keep thinking this avatar is Doogler's... anyways, sucks!

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
Damn, I am definitelly sorry to hear that. Looking forward to your return.

---
Pro Gloria Rex Arörius et vivant Fingerspazem

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3