• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug I am stuck teleporting between the survival server and limbo

Pieworship

Legacy Supporter 4
I went to limbo for a connection error, then got stuck in a cobweb. Since then, whenever I try to go on the survival server it teleports me repeatedly between the survival world and limbo. I know it is an issue on that specific server because the herocraft server lobby runs fine, and I can get on the creative server. Maybe if I was moved out of the cobweb it would be fixed? I like Herocraft and would like to keep playing so hopefully someone has a solution.

johnnjlee

TNT
This may be due to you having illegal mods on, otherwise I think the server thinks that you are trying to teleport through blocks and kicking you.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I went to limbo for a connection error, then got stuck in a cobweb. Since then, whenever I try to go on the survival server it teleports me repeatedly between the survival world and limbo. I know it is an issue on that specific server because the herocraft server lobby runs fine, and I can get on the creative server. Maybe if I was moved out of the cobweb it would be fixed? I like Herocraft and would like to keep playing so hopefully someone has a solution.
Is this still occurring?