• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I am leaving herocraft indefinitely

ICE ICE ICE!
I have decided that I am leaving herocraft indefinitely, It has been an extremely fun time but after three maps where it was rare to not see me online for at least 4 hours I feel it is time to take a long break and assess if I can balance my irl needs before I can get into HeroCraft again, I would like to mention a few people who have been great friends to me:

Flippintuna1 You have been an amazing friend to me I still remember our fun raids in Zeal, being neighbours in DG and trying to make a town in Bastion. I hope we can still keep in touch.

alexhoff1 What can I say about you? You are by far the best solo raider on Herocraft and it makes my day to see the kill feed when you are raiding, a really fun person to be with and I will miss you heaps.

bfittipaldi Even though I have only known you for about 2 months you are a really cool person and I had fun putting money down the tube into Belegost.

Dielan9999 ironee212 I love you two so much, always keen to give me materials to build with and so incredibly nice!

Dwarfers Had a fantastic time with you in belegost, still a bit miffed you kept your banker title :p

uin153 I am a better ranger.

Sirdemonic3 Really enjoyed talking to you last map and showing my around imperioum (Am I saying it right?)

xexorian Best mayor it was really great to have met you and spent time with you.

Vongard Thankyou for letting me have the trial run in Legacy it was an extremely fun experience and tell the rest of the gang they are really cool and nice people.

dils1 last but not least dils you are by far the biggest troll I have ever met, please don't ever change

I might be back but for now cya!
how about me YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME </3