• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hzlturtl ban.

Hzlturtl

Dirt
IGN: hzlturtl​
Banned by?: No clue.​
Time of ban: 'bout two weeks ago.​
Reason for ban: x-ray​
Your story: I know that redemption is unlikely, but whatever. I have a friend on the server who used it and suggested it, so like a fag a obliged.​
Anyway he got a warning when he got caught so I thought "Hey, maybe if you get a warning before getting a full ban, I could mine some more!!!!111!" I was a tool and admit it and although you hear this alot, I'm sorry.​

EDIT: The only time I grieved was to cover my friend's house in lava, that was in lion's bay. Whether or not that's worse, I never touched sanctum. I'm not even sure how someone could even grieve it, considering the block permission restrictions and all. If you check again and see that there is no problem please consider letting me back in. Otherwise please just give me a straight no.​

EDIT 2: Fine, won't be seeing you then.

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
Sorry, you were banned for multiple griefings of homes and buildings in sanctum. We only suspected you for x-ray. Thank you for being honest.