• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hyashisan's Ban Appeal

hyashisan

Wood
IGN: Hyashisan
Banned by: N/A (@Kainzo @TimForReal @Jonsoon [Um not sure?])
Time of ban: 4/28/15 2:10 AM
Reason of Ban: Use of an Illegal Mob Grinder

Your Story: A friend of mine invited us to partake in his "dungeon" he made that night saying that it was legal to use. Which I was doubtful that it was legal since he just got unbanned earlier that day or so because of that same spawner. However he and another friend assured us that the room and processes made it legal due to a ) the zombies were actually hitting us and b ) we weren't blocking them with a trapdoor or something like that. Which according to the rules they read off sounded fair. That was my mistake. Me not reading the rules myself and not seeing the rule that we cannot "Create buildings specifically designed to farm levels and exp from mobs". It was my bad and I would like to have my ban removed if possible. I don't plan on doing that ever again in the future.

The coords to the "dungeon" :
First Offense and hopefully the only one ever again.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Hyashisan
Banned by: N/A (@Kainzo @TimForReal @Jonsoon [Um not sure?])
Time of ban: 4/28/15 2:10 AM
Reason of Ban: Use of an Illegal Mob Grinder

Your Story: A friend of mine invited us to partake in his "dungeon" he made that night saying that it was legal to use. Which I was doubtful that it was legal since he just got unbanned earlier that day or so because of that same spawner. However he and another friend assured us that the room and processes made it legal due to a ) the zombies were actually hitting us and b ) we weren't blocking them with a trapdoor or something like that. Which according to the rules they read off sounded fair. That was my mistake. Me not reading the rules myself and not seeing the rule that we cannot "Create buildings specifically designed to farm levels and exp from mobs". It was my bad and I would like to have my ban removed if possible. I don't plan on doing that ever again in the future.

The coords to the "dungeon" :
First Offense and hopefully the only one ever again.
The bans have been lifted