• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hxzee's application

Hxzee

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Hxzee
  2. Location & Age: United Kingdom London Age 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Haven't been banned from any server or never cheated on a server
  4. Referral(s): None, but i will ask some of my mates to check it out.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I love minecraft i build some cool stuff and some cool houses but im not good at redstone stuff. Im very friendly and i want to find a server where i can just make friends and build awesome structures. And i think this server is the right server for me, so i hope i get accepted.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was browsing through Minestatus and found this on the No1 or 2
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes i have voted
  8. Additional Info: Well i love to play games and i am into computers alot. I am a student of a secondary/High school in the UK, i am 14 years of age. As i said i love to play but only a few games in particular: MW2, CoD4 Bad company 2 , i used to play Everquest 2 a MMORPG which was awesome but my dad stopped paying for it :( I hope i can be accepted and become part of the community. Many thanks Hxzee