• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hurricane Isaac

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Come to Arizona, all we get is monsoons which are EPIC when you get a picture on there way to you. Then we also don't get much rain. Summers suck because its like 115 degrees outside June-Beginning of August

This is a picture I found on the internet just now, the picture is in Arizona and I think it was the monsoon we had in May or something.

470760_G.jpg

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
No, Norway is where it's at guys, it's Alaska but not America, so better.

We got Oil, Nature and snow. #Fuck_Yeah

Oil, nature snow... Sounds like Canada :). In Canada we also have hockey, maple syrup and tons of wasted land.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Oil, nature snow... Sounds like Canada :). In Canada we also have hockey, maple syrup and tons of wasted land.
In norway we got the best skiiers in the world (Seriously, it's not even exciting to watch because norwegians win everytime), waffles and tons of wasted lands. (We are like 100x bigger then Denmark but they got more people then us)

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
WTFFF WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE GO TO FLORDIA WHEN THERE ARE SO MANY HURICANES LITTLE OL' GRANNY GETS SWEPT UP BY HURRICANE WTFFF

We usually don't have them often, but when we do they tend to come in numbers.. And hurricanes can hit just about anywhere. They've had hurricanes in Cali, New England, and just about everywhere else connected to water. And if it's not Hurricanes, it's some other form of extreme weather like tornadoes, tsunamis, earthquakes, and white-outs. :p

Roadkill909

ICE ICE ICE!
I've been hit by 3 hurricanes in a row within a matter of weeks, 2 were category 3's and one was a category 4 (Charley, Jeane, and Frances) not to mention the bands from another Hurricane which was a category 5 and circled around us. x.x

We had no food or power for months and during the category 4 (Charley which was the first one), our neighbors lost their entire roof and there were drowned cats and dogs everywhere from the massive flooding in my neighborhood. Then Frances had to come say "Hi" with a shitton of tornadoes everywhere. All 3 had the eye go directly over my neighborhood.

Much of my family left Florida after 2004, lol.

Luckily the 2004 season didn't hit north east Florida too bad while I lived there (except Jeanne). I remember there were times where I hadn't seen the sun for a week or more because of the cloud cover, small debris hitting my house, and trees were snapping into pieces. We only had the occasional power issue, got to watch the Olympics! After Jeanne did its little loop, I stopped taking the Hurricane path predictions seriously.

Good luck! I'll only get the spinoff showers here on the east coast of central Florida.

MixxiM

TNT
I live near west palm, and schools aren't even cancelled. People are so stupid sometimes, how are we supposed to get to school in a category two f****ing hurricane, school district?

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
In norway we got the best skiiers in the world (Seriously, it's not even exciting to watch because norwegians win everytime), waffles and tons of wasted lands. (We are like 100x bigger then Denmark but they got more people then us)

Canada also has some of the best skiing in the world :p. I'm not going to start an argument though.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Canada also has some of the best skiing in the world :p. I'm not going to start an argument though.
Let me change the topic then.
Norway has one of the worst football teams in the world. Although, they manage to beat Brazil now and then. How does that make sense o.o

Oh also, Olympic gold for our female handball team:D

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Norwegian gold in rowing aswell. (2 golds in Olympic Games, amazing!) We usually win stuff in winter sports.

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
I made a whirlpool once in my toilet, was pretty fantastic. Not sure it's as dramatic as one of these hurricanes though.

RUN FO' YO' LIVES.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Canada has a population density of like 1 person/square kilometre. In Calgary we get lots of Summer thunderstorms boiling up over the front ranges, and chinooks. One time driving from the mountains I saw around 10 semis/RVs flipped over from a windstorm, during a grass fire near the highway. Winter+snow and cold Spring=cold, snow, lots of rain near the end Summer=Really hot, hail, rain, wind. Fall=cool, dry, dull.

In 2010 Canada got the most gold medals at a winter olympics in history, with 14, beating the 13 Norway and the USSR got in the 70's and 2002.

End rant

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Norway and Soviet always fought about being the best winter sport nation. (Imagine that, a country with 4 million people is more then a match for one of the mightiest nations ever)

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
And Canada and the USSR always fought over who was the best hockey nation, until we beat them in the 1976 Summit Series.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
@Roadkill909 I know exactly what you mean. "Charley is expected to cut through the gulf towards the north, possibly hitting the pan-handle of Florida..." *cuts through Florida like a boss*

Norwegian gold in rowing aswell. (2 golds in Olympic Games, amazing!) We usually win stuff in winter sports.

Well that's predictable, that's all their ancestors did! Damn Vikings.. :p

I live near west palm, and schools aren't even cancelled. People are so stupid sometimes, how are we supposed to get to school in a category two f****ing hurricane, school district?

They're probably used to the weather because of how often it happens and desensitized to the destruction and severity of it. It's like schools in California resuming as if nothing happened when they have a strong Earthquake or schools up-north continuing school even when there's a chance of a light blizzard.