• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hurricane Isaac

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Hey, just wanted to give everyone a heads up that if I disappear for a few days to a week, it will be because of the Hurricane that's heading up the west-coast of Florida.

They said it's only supposed to graze us and it won't get stronger than a category 2 but this house was built about 70 years ago so a power-outage for us during a basic storm isn't uncommon.

Going to "Queue" the fck out of the Tumblr just in case.

It's supposed to hit us tomorrow so it'll be our little "moment of truth". Might go surfing read a book during the storm or something ;)

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
^ Same here. Not sure if it will do much to me though cause I live around Orlando.

donnymeyer

Obsidian
Hey, just wanted to give everyone a heads up that if I disappear for a few days to a week, it will be because of the Hurricane that's heading up the west-coast of Florida.

They said it's only supposed to graze us and it won't get stronger than a category 2 but this house was built about 70 years ago so a power-outage for us during a basic storm isn't uncommon.

Going to "Queue" the fck out of the Tumblr just in case.

It's supposed to hit us tomorrow so it'll be our little "moment of truth". Might go surfing read a book during the storm or something ;)
going to florida.
challenge:accepted

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I had hurricane Ike hit my house in texas a few years ago. It knocked down about 14 trees in my yard and we went without power for 13 days. Good luck!

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
I had hurricane Ike hit my house in texas a few years ago. It knocked down about 14 trees in my yard and we went without power for 13 days. Good luck!

I've been hit by 3 hurricanes in a row within a matter of weeks, 2 were category 3's and one was a category 4 (Charley, Jeane, and Frances) not to mention the bands from another Hurricane which was a category 5 and circled around us. x.x

We had no food or power for months and during the category 4 (Charley which was the first one), our neighbors lost their entire roof and there were drowned cats and dogs everywhere from the massive flooding in my neighborhood. Then Frances had to come say "Hi" with a shitton of tornadoes everywhere. All 3 had the eye go directly over my neighborhood.

Much of my family left Florida after 2004, lol.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
WTFFF WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE GO TO FLORDIA WHEN THERE ARE SO MANY HURICANES LITTLE OL' GRANNY GETS SWEPT UP BY HURRICANE WTFFF

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
No, Norway is where it's at guys, it's Alaska but not America, so better.

We got Oil, Nature and snow. #Fuck_Yeah

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
In Norway, you're lucky if you see something as exciting as thunder.
You can see tons of reindeer :3 (Especially if you spend a lot of time in the North) Kevin is ''Norlænning'' so he probably hold reindeers as pets and see them every day xD

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
In Norway everything is overpriced, it cost me 30 krone for a pencil when I was on holiday there.

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
Do you know how the world economy works? Cuz it dosn't sound like it..
Well, I don't actually know what is expensive and what isn't in Norway, so I was being a bit ignorant by writing that actually. It just seemed overpriced at the time, and it was in an area that's tailored for tourists, so they can charge what they want really, just like airports can.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I've been hit by 3 hurricanes in a row within a matter of weeks, 2 were category 3's and one was a category 4 (Charley, Jeane, and Frances) not to mention the bands from another Hurricane which was a category 5 and circled around us. x.x

We had no food or power for months and during the category 4 (Charley which was the first one), our neighbors lost their entire roof and there were drowned cats and dogs everywhere from the massive flooding in my neighborhood. Then Frances had to come say "Hi" with a shitton of tornadoes everywhere. All 3 had the eye go directly over my neighborhood.

Much of my family left Florida after 2004, lol.
Damn o.o I live a bit farther inland in Texas so we don't get hit too much. The only big hurricanes that have hit us are Ike and Rita. In Ike half of my friends garage was destroyed by a a monster tree that fell in his yard. But ya, sounds like hurricanes in florida are way worse. x.x