• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hullo There!

Hullo everyone! I am Dafefman and I have sort of recently joined server. I say sort of because I actually joined 2 years ago, and after getting an email from server I decided to start playing MC again.

A little about myself: I am 16 and have played MC since I was about 11-12 years old. I play because I love having the ability to create almost whatever I want. I stop playing because I realize it takes too long. That brings me to another point, I have serious ADD which means I have 0 attention span, making it hard for me to stay interested in things and it gives me a built in hate of grinding for levels. I know what you hardened HC veterans are thinking right now, "This server is not for you, kid!" but I can still enjoy the other aspects of a large, active community while I progress through levels at a slower rate.

Why Herocraft?: Well, it is a little interesting actually. I played on a server called Valkyriacraft for 3 years, which was formerly known as Scourgecraft, which was formerly known as SGCraft, which at one point had the Heroes pluggin. This lead to a bit of a legal dispute with this server which I learned about and decided to check out.

Why did I leave my old server?: Well, after playing loyally for 3 years a new admin was promoted. We had had many disputes in the past, but tried to put it aside because I was the most veteran non-staff player and was former staff as well. All bridges were burned when he said I was a liar. I am one of the most honest people you will ever meet, in fact I am way too honest. So I made a final jab saying he had a lame sense of humor and I disliked him, for which he permanently banned me from the server and forums. Great admin. Honestly I should have been banned way before, having 3 bans already and many overlooked bannable offenses.

Summary: So basically I am a bit of a loose cannon. I think rules get in the way and I enjoy pushing them when I can. I never will try to outright put someone down though, I am probably one of the nicest people you will meet on a PvP/Raid server who isn't a total wimp. I also have an off-beat sense of humor and I am a comedic opportunist.

Too Long Too Read: Hi, my name is Dafefman. Good luck.

Last edited: