• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HT-Herocraft Episode Updater Post Thing

Zyvo1

Coal
I know I just made the Guide of How to Herocraft only a few weeks ago, but there were problems with the video and a lot of mistakes. Also I went over too much way too fast.

I've decided to do a new segment of videos on just whatever I want to talk about around helping players with how to use commands, where stuff is, and how to have fun playing Herocraft. These videos are Unscripted and will be recorded while playing, so expect a lot of Annotions in the Videos. (As well as the clicking of my keyboard.)

I will bump the post when I release a new video.
Also I seem to have a problem linking people into a setlist, I can make a setlist, just when clicked by viewer they are not sent to the setlist only the individual video.

If the video Dosn't work for you, for whatever reason, The Youtube Channel is: Zyvo2

J2BH

Legacy Supporter 7
none of what's wrong with the guide(s) is the commentary. In fact, the information and detail is spot on. Along with the fact that the voice is good too. The main issues with the videos come down to 3 things. Lag is one, the video is a bit choppy and it sucks because that isnt even the guys fault, he just has an outdated pc (like me). Another issue is the mic, its really staticy and the quality isnt too great, which is yet another burdon that isn't in the guys control. Lastly, the videos have length. Most guides are preferred to be kept short and sweet, with the ability to go over all valuable (And only valuable) information in a nice time span. All of these issues except one are out of the control of the video owner. I also contemplated making guides, trailers, and cinematics, but i understood the financial setback i face with an outdated pc and shitty mic and so on.