• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Howdanrock's Trade Chat Mute Appeal

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Howdanrocks
Banned by: Angyles
Time of mute: 10/26/13 around 6:00pm EST
Channel: Trade Chat
Reason for mute: Spamming
Your story: I saw that the macro mod's event thingies were enabled so I decided to try and make a macro that told me when one of the people I play with comes online since we don't have a private channel to do that for us. I was having issues getting it work so I went to look at the mod's readme for help. I tab back to the game and see a stream of "JOINEDPLAYER" in trade chat coming from me. I disabled it as soon as I saw it and was then muted. It was 100% my fault and I'll try to use "echo" more carefully in the future.

Thanks,
Dan

Edit : A week, really? Anyone can see this was just a simple mistake unworthy of even a day-long mute. Was it because I somehow pissed you off by asking you to look at my appeal? @Angyles

Last edited:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Howdanrocks
Banned by: Angyles
Time of mute: 10/26/13 around 6:00pm EST
Channel: Trade Chat
Reason for mute: Spamming
Your story: I saw that the macro mod's even thingies were enabled so I decided to try and make a macro that told me when one of the people I play with comes online since we don't have a private channel to do that for us. I was having issues getting it work so I went to look at the mod's readme for help. I tab back to the game and see a stream of "JOINEDPLAYER" in trade chat coming from me. I disabled it as soon as I saw it and was then muted. It was 100% my fault and I'll try to use "echo" more carefully in the future.

Thanks,
Dan

Since you feel the need to continue to bother me on PM about replying to your appeal I will reply now.

Your inability to control your macros is not my issue. The mute can stay for a week.