• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

How would you describe Herocraft?

Eckhart_

TNT
When you think of herocraft, what traits of the community and server would you use to describe the play style?

I'm trying to figure out what the general player base thinks the play style is for this server.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Class based RPG.

It used to be Hardcore, but now it isn't. The new profession restrictions make it a bit more hardcore, but it's still much too easy to PvE.

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
67CgRoT.jpg

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
It's like a choose your own adventure book. You crack open the cover and start making choices. Some have good outcomes, others... Not so much. I am looking forward to the growth of this server and hoping to help is grow and expand even further!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Class based RPG.

It used to be Hardcore, but now it isn't. The new profession restrictions make it a bit more hardcore, but it's still much too easy to PvE.
We still fancy ourselves as hardcore, but we dont brand the label - consider the mis-meaning on Minecraft as "one life"

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
I love it. If it ever goes away, I will personally hunt down every member of Kainzo's family and murder them in the most excruciating wait possible. Then, I will go after him.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
super fun... but i still hope that one day we will get a crazy world domination / conquest type pvp map so we can all try to take over the world.

Probably just not realistically possible but conquest is a good start.

Oudaiesty

Legacy Supporter 6
It's pretty awesome, less focused than it was when i joined but many more features which i like.

I think what makes any RPG more complete are really awesome drops like items that boost your attributes instead of just enchantments.
We have the skills that do it, but items I feel would have a nice place too.