• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

How to use Spout on Herocraft for 1.3.2

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
advertisment google chrome JK ty[DOUBLEPOST=1346285970,1346285620][/DOUBLEPOST]I get to the bat thing but when I hit enter nothing happens

CoolBeans279(Alt)

Glowing Redstone
Hhhmm when i paste it and do save as i named it spoutcraft and when i open that vile it just shows the same thing i pasted what am i doing wrong?....

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
I don't know guys, you can try saving the file as .cmd instead of .bat that might work, if not I am sorry I can't give trouble shooting over the forums. I am the kinda guy that keeps trying stuff until it works. So good luck and I hope you can get it to work by the new map. See you guys on Saturday, that's when my ban is lifted.[DOUBLEPOST=1346287072,1346287021][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hhhmm when i paste it and do save as i named it spoutcraft and when i open that vile it just shows the same thing i pasted what am i doing wrong?....

Xblock save it as spoutcraft.bat the .BAT is very important

CoolBeans279(Alt)

Glowing Redstone
I don't know guys, you can try saving the file as .cmd instead of .bat that might work, if not I am sorry I can't give trouble shooting over the forums. I am the kinda guy that keeps trying stuff until it works. So good luck and I hope you can get it to work by the new map. See you guys on Saturday, that's when my ban is lifted.[DOUBLEPOST=1346287072,1346287021][/DOUBLEPOST]

Xblock save it as spoutcraft.bat the .BAT is very important
Ok and sorry about the ban sucks...[DOUBLEPOST=1346287681][/DOUBLEPOST]hhmm the .bat worked but when i enter 1622 "i checked the page its still 1622" it just closes

Wulfspider

Gold
Selecting "Latest" on the Spout Launcher will get you the 1.3.2 build now.
Thank god, thought these kids would never figure it out
It wasn't there before because of the amount of bugs the builds had. A lot of people tend to run "Latest" all the time, even though there is nothing wrong with the "Recommended" build. Then they come complaining that they can't join a server or something when they are on "Latest". ;)

Once a lot of the critical bugs were resolved, we made them usable directly. Command-line is really only meant for debugging and development.