• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

How to ski like a Zo

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
I've been skiing twice. The first time, I stayed on the easy slopes - that was fine. The second time I ventured out to the tougher ones, and I thought I was going to die like every time I went down. Good job not dying :p The slope I was on had some sharp drop-offs on the sides, though.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Finally got a copy of the video of me skiing at Breckenridge this past January. Was such a fun week; can't wait to go back! Up the quality for that frosty goodness!

Daaang. Those slopes are empty! So vacant...

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Agreed. Also the snow looks kinda over-used without there being new fresh snow in a while.

Reminds me that I need to get one of those helmet cameras so I can record next season when I take another shot at the Expert slopes in Beitostølen :D

XenZan

Legacy Supporter 4
I've been skiing twice. The first time, I stayed on the easy slopes - that was fine. The second time I ventured out to the tougher ones, and I thought I was going to die like every time I went down.
This ^

I'd be one of those guys you pass that's crumpled into a heap in the snow at the bottom of a tree.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Yeah, that sideof the mountain was a tad windy i believe, so people were being lame and skiing more towards the middle. Fine with me.

Agreed. Also the snow looks kinda over-used without there being new fresh snow in a while.

Reminds me that I need to get one of those helmet cameras so I can record next season when I take another shot at the Expert slopes in Beitostølen :D
It was pretty slick, especially at the beginning just after i start my run. I went fairly early in the season, and it was still rather dry and the snow conditions were fairly poor. I'm hoping it's better next year so the top of the mountain is fully open. When we went, they only had on section up there open, and it was like skiing down a sno-cone, heh. I still had a blast at the very top, though (my friend you see at the beginning of the video was terrified at how steep it was XD ).

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
i would've died of fear before even going one step UP the freakin' mountain
lol biggest mountain in Denmark 130 meters tall. One day Jas, i'll kidnap you to Norway and then take you up into the mountains and force you to get back down again on your own >: O

It's kind of funny how I live in an urbanized area that is higher up then the highest place in Demark right now xD

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
lol biggest mountain in Denmark 130 meters tall. One day Jas, i'll kidnap you to Norway and then take you up into the mountains and force you to get back down again on your own >: O

It's kind of funny how I live in an urbanized area that is higher up then the highest place in Demark right now xD
Oh I'd get back down on my own, alright... GERONIMOOOOOO SUICIDESHOOTING!

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Finally got a copy of the video of me skiing at Breckenridge this past January. Was such a fun week; can't wait to go back! Up the quality for that frosty goodness!

I LOVE Breckenridge. I went there a couple of years ago for snowboarding and snowmobiling and loved every moment of it!

MrFly007

Portal
Woah, those slopes are so empty! I'm on the east coast and the skiing season has been horrid, never having any time to get out. Haha alator has swagg on those slopes :D
Got a couple nice lifts off those bumps too!

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Canadian and American rockies are the best skiing. I maintain that revelstoke or lake Louise is the best skiing in the world.

BigguthDickuth

Soulsand
I'm doing this one day, but they say to take a pair of ski's you don't mind scratching up a lot, I can understand why though. You also have to not mind going upwards of 30-40 mph constantly. And crashing can mean death.