• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

How to report someone for breaking rules? And or reporting a suspicious act.

G4M3R_117

TNT
I just wanted to know because right now I cant seem to find a particulate forum listed "complaints" and Pm'ing a mod just sounds like a time consuming matter they might not pay attention too (note the MIGHT I understand mods are busy and I'm not trying to sound like an ass!).

The only reason I bring this up is because I would like to report something yet I am unsure exactly what I should do. Also I understand that /petition does somewhat of this but the in-game character limit is to small for most complaints and I cant show images as proof.

Thanks for reading and I'm sorry if I am as blind as a bat and there actually IS a forum for this!

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
type /pe open <your message here> in game and a mod will respond to your petition as soon as they get to it. you can also type /pe comment (your pe number here) to comment on a pe you make so that you can add more information.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
and for images, you can use gyazo for instant screenshots then use tiny.cc to shorten the link to the image, i think i got some hacker banned who accidentaly sent a message to me instead of his friend by doing that.