• Register so you can experience the greatest RPG server ever! Use the keyword "Herocraft" when registering!Register! Enjoy the server @ play.hc.to !
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

How To How to make GUI Counters!

is there a way to make the text when the skills on CD a different color?
Yes, that's actually what I do! You do SETPROPERTY(RECALLCD,colour,#FFFF0000);
RECALLCD here refers to the name of the counter or progress bar. The #FFFF0000 is the colour.To convert from standard RGBA, use this site to get the right colour. I put the cooldown color at the start, just after SET(), and the color for when the skill is ready at the end, just before the ENDIF(). Here's mine:

Alator87

Glowing Redstone
Maybe im stupid or somewhat but, i dont know how to make this works. I do the Label like on the first post, then make the script the same way. Im trying to do it for Strike, but when i use /skill strike it dosnt run. And if i use the words needed to run the Script, only the script runs but the skills isnt used.

Really need help on this to try make my owns skills.

Edit: Sorry for my bad english D:

Edit 2: Sorry, this post should be on the other one post about GUI Bars not here D:

Last edited:
New Script! Bard! The timers are set to count so that it will notify you when the skill's duration is over, not the cool down of the skill itself. I only included 5 skills because other skills have like a cool down of 10 secs and duration of 9 secs so those really don't duration counters for.

Just replace my username with your username
Bard: http://pastie.org/9533331
#counter1: @warsong
#counter2: @manasong
#counter3: @kick
#counter4: @boastfulbellow
#counter5: @voidsong

I'm trying to make a Runeblade code but it just spams everything into chat.
Does it spam like $$<filename.txt> in chat?
Make sure you put the "$${{" at the beginning of the script and "}}$$" at the end of the script. Also make sure that you use /ch shout incase spam happens.

I use a different method for my own scripts , just a label with a progress bar and it appears on use , disappears when it's off cd.
I could send you a link if you're curious :p

Also , could you explain me what "^ \[Skill\]" and "(.+?)!" are for ?

Last edited:
I use a different method for my own scripts , just a label with a progress bar and it appears on use , disappears when it's off cd.
I could send you a link if you're curious :p

Also , could you explain me what "^ \[Skill\]" and "(.+?)!" are for ?
In-game, when you use a skill it will show up as
[Skill] whiteninja1970 used Fireball!

The \[Skill\] is for that because if you just put
IFMATCHES(%CHATCLEAN%,"whiteninja1970 used Recall!") then anyone can type out "whiteninja1970 used Recall! to set off the cool down.

Also, (.+?) represents an entity(mob/player). So if you used like Kick on a mob/player, it would be
\[Skill\] whiteninja1970 used Kick on (.+?)

Does it spam like $$<filename.txt> in chat?
Make sure you put the "$${{" at the beginning of the script and "}}$$" at the end of the script. Also make sure that you use /ch shout incase spam happens.
It spams the whole script in chat, could you make a Runeblade script so I kno I'm doing it correctly?

I will be updating this soon. The current guide still works, but I will update it to have more detailed explanation and some additional things.