• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

How to Herocraft (Guide)

Zyvo1

Coal
I just finished making, and uploading, a group of videos for teaching noobs how to play Herocraft. I've gotten some help from the admin with this, and getting to the turorial area to film this and explain what things mean and in further detail, because the mass majority of noobs don't bother reading.

My Youtube Channel is Zyvo2:
(Not sure why it's _2, I have a _1 on a different email, don't have the email anymore, so yea...)

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zyvo2/playlists

Last edited:

Zyvo1

Coal
Whoever put the video there, thank you. I didn't know you could do that.

Anyways, I'll be shooting the Spawn and market Video in about 5 hours. I gotta get some sleep though first. (almost 8:30 am here at the time of posting.) Possibly the T1-3 Dungeons. If anyone would like to join me, message me on the forums. (I'll be asking on LFG too; Because some of those dungeons are dangerous.)

[Edit]
I have a few things I gotta get done Today, and Shooting 2 Hours of video won't help me do them. I'm postponing the T1-3 Dungeon Videos for tomorrow. Same as here, send me a private message if you wanna help me in the T2 and T3 Dungeons.

Last edited:

Zyvo1

Coal
Just released Spawn/Market Guide and T1 Dungeon Guide.

I actually forgot I had shot the T1 Dungeon already, but the new one covers the area a bit faster.