• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

How "Good" will Minecraft run on this computer?

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
So as some of you know, I got a job working in a machine shop with my father, where I am going to be turning some files electronic for 2 years. Since I am not going to be at work all the time, I am going to be installing some games on this computer.
This computer is a 2012 MacBook Pro w/ Retina Display.
Reading off of the website itself:
15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display
2.6 Quad-core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M with 1GB of GDDR5 memory
16GB 1600MHz DDR3L SDRAM
256GB Flash Storage
Backlit Keyboard & Users Guide (English)
Accessory Kit
Now, I need to ask the community how good will Minecraft run on this computer?
P.S. Please don't call me Spoiled because I have been saving my money up for the past 7 years to purchase this laptop.

ShizzDawgg

Godly
It'll run minecraft fine. I recently built a computer for about $1200ish and it rapes minecraft's ass in terms of fps. I can cap out as high as 800, and I have never dropped below 150 unless I was using spoutcraft.

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
It'll run minecraft fine. I recently built a computer for about $1200ish and it rapes minecraft's ass in terms of fps. I can cap out as high as 800, and I have never dropped below 150 unless I was using spoutcraft.
I also recently built a computer for around that much. all games I play run extremely well.