• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

How do you play/Setup pictures

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
I am just curious what other people are looking at when they are gaming. Here is what I see every day. Post yours as well!

Q4R7w4z.jpg

Q4R7w4z
5djZG

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
What are your specs?
Zoom in to the right monitor. That is a post I made a while back. Little has changed. New Keyboard and mouse. Black Widow and Deathadder chroma. New headset Turtle Beach Elite Pro. And the two additional monitors are benq rl2455.

Edit: and new ssd. I now have a 500gb samsung 850 evo

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I am just curious what other people are looking at when they are gaming. Here is what I see every day. Post yours as well!

Q4R7w4z.jpg

Q4R7w4z
5djZG

Also pretty much the same on my end, 3 monitors & all razor gear. Don't have a current pic to post though.

Looks a lot like my setup... awesome! ill post mine when i get back to Texas
Also pretty much the same on my end, 3 monitors & all razor gear. Don't have a current pic to post though.
But... why? What's the point in having 3 monitors? You have one for the game, obviously, a second for info on what you're doing, I guess, but not a clue what the 3rd would be.

I have my laptop for playing, then my phone for anything else. You know what I can find that's wrong with my system? Phones are hard to type on.

EDIT: Actually, phones aren't that bad. I've typed all but one or two messages I've posted on the forums on this phone.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
IMG_0217.JPG
Been out since this morning, but here's what I see. Don't really use anything special. Logitech Headset, xbox one controller for some PC games (Dark Souls is really the only one). Sometimes I wish for a 3rd monitor, but usually only for DnD or the occasional pet project.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
But... why? What's the point in having 3 monitors? You have one for the game, obviously, a second for info on what you're doing, I guess, but not a clue what the 3rd would be.

I have my laptop for playing, then my phone for anything else. You know what I can find that's wrong with my system? Phones are hard to type on.

EDIT: Actually, phones aren't that bad. I've typed all but one or two messages I've posted on the forums on this phone.
If i could have 6 i would. once you go 3, there is nothing else

DailyDoseOfVitMe

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
youtube on one, forums on 2 and game on another. Remote connections on all three allows me to work on three clients at once. Homework on one, research on another, and email. The level of productivity is insane.
Cant u just open other tabs on one computer though?