• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Horses Do Infact "Be Bugged"

PreyArch

TNT
I can not summon my horse on halfslaps snow covering or tallgrass and a assume and sort of block that does not take a whole block ie flowers,saplings snow halfslabs and etc

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I can not summon my horse on halfslaps snow covering or tallgrass and a assume and sort of block that does not take a whole block ie flowers,saplings snow halfslabs and etc
This is intentional to prevent certain exploits. So contrarty what you think Horses Don't Infact "Be Bugged"

PreyArch

TNT
is there no way to make it so they could be used on them though because if not youll need perfectly flat ground and wont be able to use them on the roads

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
is there no way to make it so they could be used on them though because if not youll need perfectly flat ground and wont be able to use them on the roads
Build roads using full blocks instead of half slabs then?
Walk slightly off to the side of the road and summon it?

It's not that much of a big deal for you do walk 4-5 blocks to the edge of the road.

By allowing summoning on half slabs and other non full blocks it opens up the issue we have fixed by doing this.

Last edited:

PreyArch

TNT
i guess that would work but most of the area i inhabit is surrounded by snow which kinda suck but alright