• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Horses Discussion

Carlover1234

Obsidian
Yes.
I don't think its appropriate for me to go into detail about this on these forums however I will say that watching MLP and playing Wow are clear signs of homosexuality. Templar is the inner-cicle.
I'm a homosexual and I don't do either of those things. Why are you even bringing that up?

Make horses only usable by rogues specs. Give ranger a summon horse skill and remove/nerf hard icearrow as compensation.

Caster specs cannot be allowed to use horses, imagine a necro running around on a horse.

The idea of a group of drive by wizards made me lol

donnymeyer

Obsidian
first off, i'm glad to see that this went from an argument about how horses will be added to HC to weather or not MLP fans are homosexual...

secondly, horses are for both quick transport and for combat; they should be for all classes to ride, but it would be cool if there was a whole new path based off horsemen. of course, some of the warrior specs would then become specs to this horsemen class, but a few different classes like Keshik to be added to the server. also, you could give the Zo class the skill PTFB (pinata's that fight back). basically spawns a horse in gold armor that bucks in front of the target, giving the target 50 damage per hit. the last sentence is a joke, if you didn't get it

I think all the major towns should have stables. As well as places that sell horses if not, the stables themselves should sell them. I am brand new to Minecraft in all, let alone Herocraft, so I don't know how this works well but Everybody should be able to own one, but maybe only some people can have certain armors for the horses, just like specific classes can only use specific armor and weapons.
PS: what is that pig in the picture looking at? lol

I Think That Is A Awesome Idea That Should Be Awesome!

first off, i'm glad to see that this went from an argument about how horses will be added to HC to weather or not MLP fans are homosexual...

secondly, horses are for both quick transport and for combat; they should be for all classes to ride, but it would be cool if there was a whole new path based off horsemen. of course, some of the warrior specs would then become specs to this horsemen class, but a few different classes like Keshik to be added to the server. also, you could give the Zo class the skill PTFB (pinata's that fight back). basically spawns a horse in gold armor that bucks in front of the target, giving the target 50 damage per hit. the last sentence is a joke, if you didn't get it

I Would Love To See That Get Implemented Best Idea That Ive Seen So Far!

Im sorry its a habit sometimes I forget im doing it and like you it makes people mad sometimes I am really sorry.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Yes.
I don't think its appropriate for me to go into detail about this on these forums however I will say that watching MLP and playing Wow are clear signs of homosexuality. Templar is the inner-cicle.
With that logic: All christians must be mentally retarded/3 year olds because they read a book about invisible people living in the sky.

Tridentx

Stone
With that logic: All christians must be mentally retarded/3 year olds because they read a book about invisible people living in the sky.

No thats religion. MLP is a show that is made and aimed at little girls its not for grown men. I don't care what excuse "bros" decide to come up with to justify themselves.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
No thats religion. MLP is a show that is made and aimed at little girls its not for grown men. I don't care what excuse "bros" decide to come up with to justify themselves.
No, it's the same.

Christians read a fantasy book about invisible people flying around in the sky and a place underground where demons live and they believe it.

bros watch an animated show about moral and friendship and they like it even though it's aimed for younger audience.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Why do you care so much?
No, it's the same.

Christians read a fantasy book about invisible people flying around in the sky and a place underground where demons live and they believe it.

bros watch an animated show about moral and friendship and they like it even though it's aimed for younger audience.
Why did you even bother bringing religion into it?

IF you actually feel the need to offer responses, PM it to me. Better that you not, but if the urge is irrepressible...

Either way, back on topic yeah?

borislow

Stone
Didn't Know That Ninjas Were OP Can You Tell Me How I Really Want To Know I Dont Know Much About Some Classes I've Read Up On Some Classes But Not All Yet!
Ninjas can kill most mobs in 4 hits without skills, and with them...can probably kill players in 10!

donnymeyer

Obsidian
first off, EtKEnn , Tridentx your both wrong. Tridentx, don't just go out and judge people because they watch MLP. Etkenn is one of the nicest people that i have ever met on this server, and he is most certainly not gay because he watches MLP. and Etkenn, i get that your mad, but don't just say that the christian religion is retarded because of the miracles that happen in the bible. i, for one, am not very religious, but that doesn't mean i just go around screaming that religion is the most fake thing since Justin Bieber. you got mad at him for stereotyping him, so don't do the same thing to him.

now, back on topic. if there was going to be some kind of horsemen path, there could be a reasonable way to make it a balanced path. if possible, making the horseman experience only earn-able while the horseman is on his horse. since that sentence probably made no sense whatsoever, ill explain better. say that bob is of the horseman path. bob must be on his horse while killing mobs in order to level. just an idea, but this would probably be brutal to code.

but seriously, Etkenn and Tridentx, please stop arguing, your both wrong.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Lets do a rap up!

Things we all agree on:
*Every class should be able to ride a horse out of combat
*If they aren't summons, farmers should have a summon horse skill and should be able to breed them
*Horses are fun :p

Things in debate:
*Will horses be normal animals (Spawn naturally, tamed, and bread.) or will there be a skill to summon them
*Certain class should be able to use horses in combat
*For said classes, some/all skills will be usable on horse-back. They maybe mounted-specific skills

Things we think shouldn't happen:
*Horses should be implemented without any balancing to them

**If ya want to add/fix/remove to the list just post and I'll edit

Weikauno

Coder
I read somewhere on the minecraft wiki that different breeds would be stronger and faster
yep, here's what it says on the update page:

Ridable by right-clicking them with a saddle - Hold the jump key to fill up their jump bar, release it to jump accordingly, steer them by using the usual movement keys - maximum movement speed and jump height differ between horses
Have various amounts of maximum health - Use wheat to heal them
Drop leather when killed
Can be bred using wheat - Baby horses can be grown using apples, golden apples and wheat
Players can make them jump

link:
http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Upcoming_features